Speech-language pathologists provide evaluation and treatment of swallowing disorders and speech and language problems resulting from strokes, head injury, respiratory issues, and other medical complications.
Services and Conditions
- Vertigo Assessment and treatment
- TLSO brace fittings
- Early mobility within ICU- especially in those who are on a ventilator
- Same day Physical Therapy services for joint replacement patients
- Same day Occupational Therapy service for shoulder replacement patients
- npatient and Outpatient modified Barium Swallow evaluations