St. Joseph Healthcare COVID-19 Response.
St. Joseph Healthcare is committed to providing the safest experience possible as we continue to respond to the global pandemic. As mission-focused and dedicated healthcare professionals, we’ve been compassionately serving the needs of our community for 75 years. Our commitment to maintaining the highest level of care before, during and after the COVID-19 pandemic has never wavered and we stand ready to serve our patients by providing safe, high-quality healthcare to all those in need. Despite the challenges presented over the past 2 years, we will always put the safety and the needs of our patients first.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
Whether you are visiting the hospital or one of our ambulatory care practices, you can be confident in the safety and health measures we have instituted since the beginning of the pandemic and continue to enforce including:
- Everyone entering our facility – including our employees – is screened for possible COVID-19 symptoms every day.
- We provide every staff member, patient, and visitor with a mask.
- We require appropriate social distancing be maintained in all patient areas.
- Our staff wears appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when treating patients.
- We clean our unit and exam rooms thoroughly and often.
- We maintain strict adherence to all state and national guidelines.
If you see something that concerns you, please make sure to let us know!